was a puzzle platformer project where you have the power to change the seasons at will and you utilize this to solve environmental puzzles and platform around different stages. The project was developed under Four Shore Entertainment, a small indie game studio I co-founded with the 3 other members. We showed our demo at Level Up 2018 and earned recognition as 3rd Best Overall Game, 2nd Best Artistic Achievement, and 2nd People’s Choice. We also took the demo to EGLX 2018 and the Canadian National Exhibition.
My role on Project Zephyr
- Lead stylistic development and assisted with gameplay engineering for 3D Platformer with small team.
- Created environment kits for different seasonal themes, greyboxed and finalized levels.
- Created shaders for custom rendering and easier iteration on environments.
- Rigged and animated playable characters, gameplay elements, and set pieces.
- Created UI assets and animated sprites.
- Concept character and environment assets.